Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Welcome to look through and take the freebies
and then please share with family and friends about my blog!

Also, please head over to my Donor's choose webpage
and help me reach my goals so I can obtain some goodies for my firsties!

Thank you!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My apologies

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to apologize for not responding to all the emails quicker.  My teaching blog is connected to my personal blog and it's email account, so I forget to check my "teaching blog" email sometimes.

But, it seems like there's a problem downloading some of my documents.  Something must have happened when Google switched my account over to the newer version.  So, I went back and fixed all the ones that was brought to my attention.  If there's a document you wanted and cannot access, please let me know.

Thanks so much for checking out my blog!  Things have been busy and I will post soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...