Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Welcome to look through and take the freebies
and then please share with family and friends about my blog!

Also, please head over to my Donor's choose webpage
and help me reach my goals so I can obtain some goodies for my firsties!

Thank you!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

First Grade Common Core

We are diving right into the Common Core this year.  We've been given the permission to do what we want to get our littles to meet the First Grade Common Core standards.  Scary?  Yes.  Exciting?  Yes.  Overwheleming?  YES!  Overwhelming because there are so many great ideas out there.  But what to choose and create so that I can meet each standard is a little daunting. 

Well, I was perusing through all the great blogs that I'm following and came upon Fun in 1st grade's post. 

I was so excited because this book has already created worksheets, activities and posters all aligned with the Common Core for both language arts and math!  How awesome is that!  One less thing for us to worry about.  Do you know the best part?  They're giving away an electronic copy for...wait for it...FREE!  So, go here to check out how you can get your free copy of this book as a blogger too.  I can't wait to use it!

But hurry!  Because the "giveaway" ends on September 30th!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...