How exciting! My first linky party. Head on over to Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits blog to join in on the fun. :)
Here's my top 10 reasons why I know it's back to school time.
10. I can no longer walk into Target or Walmart without cruising through their school aisles.
9. I HAVE to go through Target's dollar bins and search for any goodies to use in the classroom (even thought I've just been there the day before. You never know what you might have missed.)
8. I'm having dreams about school. (Some are more like nightmares. The not-having-anything-prepared,-everything-in-boxes-still-and-school's-about-to-start-in-15-mins kind of dreams. :( )
7. My time that would usually be spent perusing Facebook is now used for researching ideas to implement into my classroom.
6. I get a little giddy seeing all the school materials (especially new crayons. :) School just isn't the same without a new box of crayons.)
5. I've spent way too much money on school supplies.
4. My right palm's bruised from putting up new bulletin boards.
3. Instead of just watching TV, I now sit on my sofa with a long roll of laminated materials to cut out.
2. How the month of July just came and gone. (I'm still wondering if July happened this year.)
1. Lastly, my to-do list just keeps getting longer and longer. No matter how much I've already crossed off.
1 week ago