Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Welcome to look through and take the freebies
and then please share with family and friends about my blog!

Also, please head over to my Donor's choose webpage
and help me reach my goals so I can obtain some goodies for my firsties!

Thank you!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Behavior/homework Calendar

I used this calendar in 4th grade (click on the picture to download.) I laminated those yellow 9 x 12 envelopes for each child and attached this calendar on top each month. They had weekly homework packets but were assigned certain pages each night (as seen in the previous post about homework logs here. With fourth graders you get the luxury of having them help correct the homework.) So for about 10 mins before class started, the kids took out their homework, passed it to another person at their table and we corrected the few pages quickly together. Then they passed it back to the owner while I walked around and quickly wrote "C" for complete or "I" for incomplete on the calendar.

I used the card system in my class so whatever color they were on at the end of the day, they were responsible to mark their calendar accordingly to the behavior chart. I then only walked around to check the students who were not on green for the day.
I also have the calendar in Spanish that you can get here.

Again, I will post what I use in first grade soon since those files are at school.


2 comments:

Ms. J said...

I am a new follower!! Love your blog and all your freebies!! Thanks for sharing!!

Miss J

smilescrayonsandendlessstories

Ms. L said...

:) Welcome and thanks! :) I'll be checking out your blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...